The following terms and conditions govern all use of the deliverbility.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, verifying email addresses.
– You must be at least 18 years of age to use Deliverbility.
– You must provide true and complete contact information in your account and billing details.
– You must agree to our terms, conditions and rules and abide by them.
– You must not use our services for verifying purchased/rented lists or for sending unsolicited emails.
– By signing up, you warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements.
– You must not use other email or VAT verification services.
– Deliverbility reserves the right to close or shut down accounts of any users for any reason disclosed or undisclosed and to change these eligibility requirements at any time.
Security, Accounts and Passwords
If you create an online account on deliverbility.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the API key assigned to you. It is up to you as the account owner to keep your password and account name confidential. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and API key and any other actions taken in connection with your account or the use of the API by that account or API key. You will contact Deliverbility immediately if you suspect a breach of security regarding your account.
Buy credit packs: You may purchase any available credit pack any time. Your credits never expire. You can follow your credit changes in your credit log.
Payment: Online payments made on Deliverbility’s website is processed by PayPal or Stripe. PayPal and Stripe do not allow Deliverbility to access your card details. Alternatively you may pay with bank transfer to our British bank account. Payments for any credit packs must be made upfront and they are not refundable with the exception of our money back guarantee (See below)
Money Back Guarantee: If you send a newsletter to the email addresses you had verified by Deliverbility within 7 days of verification and your hard bounce rate is higher than 4% we refund your money.
Money Back Guarantee applies for email address verifications under the following conditions only:
– Emails must be verified using Deliverbility’s website,
– Money Back Guarantee doesn’t apply for verifications completed using Deliverbility’s API or One By One, because Deliverbility doesn’t keep a record of these verifications.
– Hard bounce rate higher than 4%: Hard bounces occur when a recipient’s email address does not exist.
– Does not apply for soft bounces. Soft bounces are down to your personal sending history, settings, server, IP reputation and email content.
– Only applies for emails sent to email addresses returned as ‘OK’ by Deliverbility’s verification system.
– You must send an email to each verified ‘OK’ email addresses within 7 days of verification.
– You must use a 3rd party SMTP provider for sending your emails.
– Only SMTP providers that provide detailed reports of your soft and hard bounces are accepted. If a detailed breakdown of your bounced emails is not available our Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
– You must allow us to log in to your SMTP account to review your results, export reports and analyse bounces.
– General Refunds apply.
Any requests for refunds must be in writing by contacting Deliverbility on support@Deliverbility.com.
Your email must be sent from the email address you have registered with on Deliverbility’s website.
All requests for refunds must be within 30 days of the purchase date or they are considered irrefutable.
You are only allowed to have one Deliverbility account. If your account is suspended or disabled, creating another account will automatically result in cancellation whether or not you have made a payment on the accounts. If your account is suspended you will not be eligible for refund for any payments made in the past regardless of the number of credits left on your account.
Deliverbility’s real time single API is designed to verify single email addresses and is not to be used to process bulk emails. To process large amount of emails our users can upload their emails in a TXT, CSV, XLS or XLSX file.
Deliverbility will verify the email addresses as you provide them. Deliverbility will not make any alterations or modifications to your data.
If Deliverbility is under the impression that you have created multiple accounts they reserve the right to suspend any or all of them.
Deliverbility’s email verification service may be used for opt-in subscribers only.
Deliverbility’s VAT number verification service may be used for verifying VAT numbers provided by your customers only.
You agree to submit any disputes regarding charges or Deliverbility credits in writing within 30 days of the charge or purchase.
You agree that any disputes rendered outside that time period are void and any charges are considered irrefutable.
You accept that refunds are only possible if you comply with and are deemed eligible under the terms stated in the Money Back Guarantee.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided “as is”. Neither Deliverbility nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, make any warranty that this Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you utilise the API, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this website and API at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to accept full responsibility of any loss resulting from the use of Deliverbility’s website, services, tools, downloads or any other use of the Services. In no event will Deliverbility; nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Deliverbility under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.
Deliverbility has the right to, at Deliverbility’s sole discretion (i) refuse to verify any emails that, in Deliverbility’s opinion, violates any Deliverbility policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service and API to any individual or entity for any reason, in Deliverbility’s sole discretion. Any account which shows no activity for more than 12 months may be considered inactive. If an account is considered inactive, the account may be shut down or deleted and all data associated with that account may be permanently erased.