Magical Solutions to Check the 100% Validity of an Email Address
Finding someone’s email is such a kind of work that is always exhausting and takes an excessive amount of time. From now, you will never again waste your time attempting to work out the ideal regex to validate email addresses.
You’ve discovered an incredible lead source, and now you have to sort out the solution to separate valid email addresses from invalid addresses? The majority of email marketing specialists and experts face this issue every day. So firstly, let’s figure out what an email verifier is and why we should utilize one.
Email Verifying Software
Email verification is a technique that enables you to browse if an email address is valid or not. Furthermore, it defined as, it decreases the email bounce rate, prevents fake accounts from signing up, filters spam, and eliminates unresponsive email contacts. You can utilize various sets of techniques to guarantee the validity, at present, there’s two primary groups of methods legacy and modern ones:
- Double typing an email address.
- You may have seen that a few resources make you type the password twice to confirm you haven’t made any mistakes. Likewise, this can also be applied to an email as well. Such a procedure avoids the error of misspelling the email from users. It’s a fundamental component, which won’t take so much time to implement coding wise.
- Double-opt in – keeps clients away from using stolen or fake emails. With this strategy, you will send a unique confirmation link to the client’s email account, which they will have to click. Consequently, you will be sure that a real individual verified the email address. Later on, you can begin an outreach campaign to fabricate a human to human association with your client.
- Spelling examination – an easy and powerful highlight of all email verifiers. Checks for any misspelling in email addresses (semicolons, commas, spaces), checks whether the “@” symbol is placed in the perfect spot and looks for ‘.com.’ at the tail of an email address.
- Role-based flagging – generally, organizations tend to have various names for their emails depends on what they do, for instance, hr@, info@, hire@, and so on.
- MX (Mail Exchange) records check – a progressively complex solution for identifying trash emails. This component checks whether the mail exchange entry listed in the email address is real, enrolled, and hosted the domain name, accessed on the web.
- SMTP Authentication – the most dominant email verification tool utilized for an address’s verification. During this procedure, it will ping the targeted email address with a request, so if it gets a positive reaction, at that point, you can make sure of the email’s presence. Typically, it is the final resort for validating email addresses.
Each of the above techniques is independent of one another and executed according to your needs. Double-opt in is an excellent solution. However, it requires manual verification from the owner. It is not a very much effective option when you are simply gathering information about your leads. SMTP Authentication is the correct answer, although it is a hard-to-implement feature, it will give a 100% validation rate without requesting confirmation from the client’s end.
How Important is a High Percentage Rate?
Finally, after getting a clean email list of stored information, now you are dealing with a real person, not a random user on the internet. This individual is your lead that later can turn into your client. Let’s have a look at the critical purposes of utilizing clean data:
- A verified email is a verified individual, which means you can have an exchange of words with that person. With it, you can get the particular information you wanted to know (name, age, gender, or location). Sort this data out and utilize it in your outreach campaigns.
- Avoid unused messages. Occasionally, in specific situations, organizations switch to one email address from another. It indicates you’ll get a genuine, yet idle email, which is no use for you. Having every one of your email addresses verified eliminates the opportunity of dealing with ‘dead’ emails.
- Target specific demographics and begin a cold email campaign to get their interest. It will bring you new customers and gather considerably more information and fabricate a unique approach. With such data at your disposal, you can pursue a particular technique to target your group of people.
It’s all about high verification rates when you need an accurate email address list for marketing campaigns, which surgically target specific customers. It may be led to a higher cost both in resources and time but will pay off in the longshot.